This will be my abbreviated thoughts on the subject at hand tonight. And I won't be putting on their pictures. If you don't know these people by name now then I don't know what to tell you.
"Oh No, Not My Baby"
- No amount of decent, in tune singing and distracting plaid sport coat will get rid of that personality.
"Where You Lead"
- Who told her to pull some random guy out of the audience? I hate that. It's distracting. The whole time I'm wondering "What is he going to do now? Sit there?" and "How long will he be there...is she going to go back to him at some point?" "Is that her brother or something?" "Will she tell him when to leave or what?"
- I was so distracted by the dude I don't even know how she sang the song but the judges loved her voice cracking. Wha?
CASEY & HALEY
"I Feel the Earth Move"
- Um yeah.... they're doin' it.
"You Got A Friend"
- This was actually quite refreshing. I was sooooo sick & tired of the same ole, same ole from him. Babyface worked a miracle here.
"Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow"
- Jimmy has a man crush on James.
- I'm developing a bit of a regular crush on him myself. He was so nice about Scotty and then gushed about his wife afterward... plus the singing & guitar playing.
- This is where he differs from Adam Lambert. AL could never have pulled something like this off.
- I loved this performance. He might be my favorite at this moment.
LAUREN & SCOTTY
"Up On the Roof"
- Um yeah.... nothing is going on between these two adorable virgins.
- Entertaining & edgy but so not my thing. I would never turn this on in the car. Never.
- I still like him but..... eh.
- She is blossoming right before our very eyes!! I think Casey is probably the cause.
- I really liked this performance, minus the intense arm waving she had going on.
JAMES & JACOB
"I'm In For Something Good"
- Two dudes should NEVER sing a duet together. Especially if one of the dudes is Jacob.