So now I'm having to kick my joyeux noelle butt into high gear so I don't put my kids into therapy.
Here are some things I've been doing the last two days to get myself into the spirit of Christmas.... and it's working, you gize. Slowly but surely. I'll be a full fledged elf by Christmas Eve evening just in the St. Nick of time.
- Opening & reading the 20s of Christmas cards that were on "vacay hold" at the post office.
- Eating abnormal amounts of the Candy Cane Hershey Kisses (dang you Jespy for telling me about those!!)
- Making cookies for Santa with the kids
- Throwing away Halloween candy
- I bought flannel sheets for all my kids and I'm going to put them on their beds Christmas Eve. I'm all kindza giddy about this for some reason.
- Wrapping presents.
- Buying last minute stocking stuffers.
- I have my Scentsys chock full of Cranberry Spice going full force 24 hours a day.
- Making lists & checking them twice.
- Bought some cute casual Christmas dishes on sale at Targay for us to eat our Christmas Day Digiorno's pizza on.
- Using bullet points... tis the season.