Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Use Your Imagination Valentine

I know you all remember last year's Valentines.  I stole the idea from the internet machine.  I'm stealing it again but this time from myself....cuz I did it last year and stuff.   I am shakin' it up a bit with the boys too.  Photos taken about 2 hours ago.  This is practically a live blog post!


First, the little sweetiekinz.  Who wouldn't want this in their doily covered tissue box? {This is where your imagination comes into play.... imagine the sucker in her hand.}

And for the boys I thought I'd stick the sucker through their HEAD!  

::high fiving myself::  

{again, imagine it...perhaps at a bit of an angle?}



I'll upload a pic of them finished later.  Just in case your widdle heads can't take all this imagining.  

I loves me some Photoshop Valentines.

7 comments:

eekareek said...

I will probably go to the store really really really late on Sunday night and grab whatever is on sale and convenient. I probably won't even fill out the kids in the classrooms names on them either.

Memzy said...

I'm with eeka. Dollar store preferably. But these are adorable! Doyee!

Elder Jack Anderson said...

I'm at a loss with you two. A flat out loss.

Eric said...

These are the cutest things I've ever seen.

Jana said...

Um that was me. Eric thinks they're cute too.

Krissy said...

I LOVE these! I am so good at copying other people's ideas that I think I will do these next year!

And I do love that painted wallpaper...good choice! You have to post pics when you are done so I can see the finished product!

ManicMandee said...

You are putting moms like me to shame. Nice job!