- Gty is home this week. We went out to lunch today after taking pictures of each other for our Christmas card. We went to Rumbi Grill.
- The Mahi Platter at Rumbi Grill.
- This picture of BeeBee: It's the "Living Doll" done to perfection.
- Individually vacuum packed frozen chicken breasts. They thaw in their own little packages... no nasty chicken juice all over the place. Plus, there's no trying to get these huge clumps of chicken apart. It's all very good.
- People who flash their brights to warn on coming traffic of a cop. It's so old-school, I love it. I mean, what's in it for them? It's pure selflessness. Or they are cop haters/ex cons. Either way, me no getty a ticket.
- Making my Christmas cards. Now that I have a plan, I love the execution.
- That I've gained 3 lbs. in three days doing nothing differently. K, that one is sarcastic. At least if Imma pay the price I'd at least like to be eating well on a vaycay or something.
- My new chore system. Memzy is just waiting for it to fail. I can almost guarantee it will not. I found a note in TBone's backpack today... a little something written on a folded up post-it note "Deer Jack, I wont mor chors." See? Unrelated side note: I think we need to sign Tbone up for Sylvan (?).
- Online Christmas shopping. The gifts are arriving at my doorstep daily.
- The fact that I'll be seeing Twilight at the first possible moment (w/o going to a different time zone, that is) wearing an authentic Forks, WA hoodie. ::keeping expectations low::
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Here come the bullet points:
Penned by (who else?) Landee at 9:27 PM