- I've come to the realization that on Facebook, you get what you give. What goes around, comes around. The love you take is equal to the love you make. The more you're into it, the more everyone is into it with you. It's good times.
- All my young women are on Facebook...and I mean ALL of them. They live there. It's the perfect place to go around and let them know you're thinking about them with very little effort and/or make fun of their status updates & tease them about boys.
- You can use real names with out being too worried they are gonna hunt you down & murder you. They already know your name & haven't murdered you yet, so why would they start now?
- It's EASY. So freaking easy actually. Zero effort involved. Who can't come up with a one liner every once in a while? And beyond easy to do from the iPhone.
- It's the only way I've found to get people such as HotPants, Erin, Sara, my sister, other cousins, Gty's cousins, etc. to acknowledge my online existence. Blogs are too much work for these people to a) write b) read.
- Facebook cannot take the place of a blog, obviously, for historical purposes but it is great for interacting with friends & family that you normally wouldn't interact with on a regular basis.
So that's it. My diatribe on Facebook & how sucky blogging has been this summer. Hopefully it will pick up again here now that the kids are back in school 'nstuff. If not, I'm gonna revisit that "giving you all the finger" idea.