- I finished "Breaking Dawn" last night. Don't even get me started here. Allz I'm sayin' is it was nice to not have to see Bella as the part-retard-with-few-redeemable-qualities-and-certainly-not worthy-of-Edward type that she has been in the past.
- My spin teacher played "Jump" by VanHalen this morning in class. Then, because I'm sick of all my CDs I turned on the radio on the way home and "Living On A Prayer" by BonJovi was kickin'. I'm now in a major 80s hair band mood. Is there anything better than when the lead singer and guitarist go back-to-back? No, there's not.
- G$ is out of town this week. He makes watching the Olympics much more fun cuz he knows all the back stories about these people (i.e. "that guy holds the world record" or "we don't have the best backstroker here but we'll catch up on the freestyle" and crap like that). He knows even before Bob Costas says it, btw.
- We got a new bishopric this Sunday. It was announced last Sunday that this would be happening. So, Friday night, a bunch of our friends got together and played "Fantasy Bishopric" and submitted our "picks" for who we thought it was going to be. There was a Coldstone gift card on the line. I was 0 for 3. Why didn't anyone glow when I looked at them or something?? I was waaaaay off.
- Beebs is one week strong with no accidents. I'm thinking she's a potty pro now. I don't even take extra clothes with me anymore when we go places.
- We have one of those "find the hidden crap" books that the kids look at during church. It shows pics of all the things they need to find and then how many of them to look for. For example, it'll have a picture of a bird and it will have a 3 next to it so they know to find three of those birds. Well, there is one where it had a pic of a kid in the water with a 7 next to it. Underneath it said "7 kids spashing"... TBone looks at it and goes "K, so I need to find 7 kids drowning." He's whack, yo.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Penned by (who else?) Landee at 10:41 AM