Friday, February 27, 2009

Looking On The Bright Side (as usual)

K, so Norman Gentle didn't get through. And I doubt they'd bring him back for the wild card. The good thing is I was prepared for this and had already made my peace with it before the not-so-dramatic results show which pitted him against Eyeliner.

And yeah, I will admit....Eyeliner IS totally Edward..... Edward Scissorhands. Ugh. I guess we'll be seeing a lot more of his black fingernail polish in the future.

Red. Even though I liked her and thought she'd make it I was still surprised that actually came true. Happy though. Definitely better than any of the other girls. And I like me a little rock edge.

CutiePatootie!!!! Come back kid of the night! I was excited that he made it because, like I said, I had never really seen him before... then there he was all cute and stuff.... and he was good..... and.... and.... I wanted more. So thank you America, for giving me something I didn't even know I needed. Thank you.

As for me, Gty and I are being spontaneous for the first time in our entire marriage. He realized, last Saturday, that he had these airline credits that were going to expire on March 1st. Well, we couldn't let them go to waste sooooo.........

.....we decided to go down to


....and hang out with


.....and see the


We even got the expensive tickets, you gize.

We'll be there for a grand total of about 30 hours. Home Saturday night. It's gonna be a whirlwind trip.

A big shout out to StandsFive for offering to take the kids!

We owe you, like, big time.

PS We're totally crashing Tony's bday. Lollerz.
PSS Look for my new AI podcast. It'll be hitting an iTunes near you very soon.

7 comments:

E said...

Who doesn't LOVE Edward Scissorhands, tho? Can't wait to hear your podcast #2. Andy'll have it up first thing in the AM?

BMG. Eek.

Markie23 said...

No big surprises last night and I 'm so glad I was able to fast forward through most of it. It was nice to see Brooke White again though.
I am WAY jealous of your getaway weekend, and I'll be looking forward to the stories, and pics. Have fun!

Memzy said...

I already heard the podcast and you were genius. As usual. I was feeling your pain last night with NG. I thought you'd be sooper saddy. Have fun in vegas and text me lots and stuff.

Carol said...

I will require some Iphone pictures as you have fun with Jespy. I can wait for full deets on your blog. But the iphone pix are a must. K? (Am I sounding like Memzy?--go figure)

Hazel said...

Here is this post, to further fuel my jealousy.

I don't know what happened, but last night I passed out. I couldn't get out of bed this morning, and have been sleeping most of the day away in my room. I think I picked up some of what Memzy has been spreading all over the internet.

My kids had blow pops for lunch. It's bad.

I am going to listen to your podcast anyway though. I think it will make me feel better.

Glo said...

I like edward! also vegas is fun, go to the belagio and eat crepes and gelato and watch the fountains! we saw blue man group! ps-the splash zone is so not the splash zone, i was a little disappointed i didnt get paint on me in the 2nd row...i just wanted to let you know, there is really no need for the ponchos they give you!

Flem said...

1. I hope you had fun
2. Thanks for NOT voting on my behalf
3. Every year some sucky singer gets through on looks. This year is apparently no exception.
4. Eyeliner is amazing, who cares what he looks like. Don't be superficial, it doesn't become you.
5. Sorry your Norman guy didn't get through. Maybe he will eek thru on the WC along with your other fave, Miss Tati.