So here we go.....
- Use AskMemzy's advice more. I usually ask the questions but then do not take action. The last time I did though (pizza on Christmas Day) and it was the best decision I've ever made (after deciding to marry GtyCent, that is). She is smart, you gize. Tune in HERE on Tuesdays, ask your questions and use her advice in your daily lives, like the scriptures, and you won't be sorry.
- Get a pedicure at least once a quarter. I'm sooooper ticklish on my feet so it's pretty much torture but so worth it. My heels feel like a baby's behind rather than a chipped piece of wood. It also doesn't hurt to walk anymore, which is a good thing. Sara/Eekareeka knows what I'm talking about here.
- Learn some stuff about the NHL and college football so I have some things to talk to JBird about.
- Drink more water without reducing my intake of Diet Dr. Pepper. This could be a tricky balancing act that will result in a lot of peeing but I think more water is in order. Srsly.
- Send so many texts that AT&T is gonna RUE THE DAY they created unlimited texting. RUE IT! If you text, let me know so I can reach this goal easier. I'll text anyone. I'm way easy like that. I wanna be known as Textual Chocolate one day.
- Control my spending when in Target. This is getting out of hand, you gize. Gty hasn't said anything YET but I think that's only because he thinks I'm getting groceries there too (the beauty of a Super Target). I haven't gotten out of there under $200 in the last three trips. It's bad.
- Play Pikmin 2 with Tbone more. I love the game & it's good Mommy/Tbone bonding time so why not, right?
- Expand my musical horizons a little bit. I'm so bad about seeking out new music. I like all my stuff but I'm sure there is other stuff out there I would love but am just too lazy to find.
- Make the first move on Gty more. Poor guy. It seems like that & taking out the garbage have become his "jobs around the house" and that's totally not fair.
- Be more consistent while trying to break Beebs of her binki. It's like an extention of her face. I was really good for about 2 days saying she could only have it when she was going to bed but somehow it's back to 24/7. I'm sure I'll already have major billz to the orthodontist because of it.
This year I'm gonna party like it's two-oo-thousand-nine. ::sung to Prince's 1999, obviously::