If I still scrapbooked I would totally do that title all cute with stickers and stuff, you gize. But, since scrapbooking and I broke up a while ago this is going to have to do.
BEEBEE TURNED THREE!!
Since many of you are still playing catch up on my life (::eyeing Marci who has never seen my kids IRL yet has known me for what... 14 years?::) I will do yet another "Their Life in Pictures" post. I promise I won't do this next year. I'll just put a link to this post. But for now, you must endure. It shouldn't be hard though. She was/is so freakin' cute.
Top THREEteen Things BeeBee Does On a Daily Basis
- Ask for her BlanketBinkieJuice. Yes, that's all one word.
- Scream at Tbone for various reasons.
- Line up all her "prunsussus" (that's how she says it). She has big dolly ones, barbie type ones and teeny tiny ones. She puts all the Sleeping Beauty ones together, all the Cinderellas, etc. The big ones are "the daddys" the barbie ones are "the mommys" and the little ones are the babies. She puts everything into families, come to think of it. Hair clips, brushes, chips... whatever.
- Apply lip gloss.... 1000 times a day.
- Gives me a compliment. "Oh, Mommy! I love your belt!" or "Oh! I like your hair like that!" In typical girl fashion, she notices stuff.
- Asks to watch Max & Ruby and/or Tom & Jerry. She's very diverse in her TV tastes.
- Tells me to do her hair "Up One" or "Up Two." Up One is shown above with her in the brown sweater. Up Two is the one shown below. She's not a fan of ponytails or anything of that nature anymore.
- Tells me she HAS to have help going pee one minute and then says she can do it by herself! the next. I haven't documented it but I think it's in direct correlation to how much attention I've been giving her.
- Helps me clean (this only applies on the days I DO clean, obviously). She loves Clorox wipes but she goes through them so fast she is breaking me.
- Says "Thank You" hundreds of times. She's into that.
- Says Gty is her "prince."
- Gives lots of hugs & kusses.
- Is such a good widdle mommy to her dollys. They are very well fed and never have a wet diaper. And they get their clothes changed several times a day.
We opened presents after church & that was about it. I promise I did not tell her to pose this way. She does it on her own. Pinky swear.
One of the brazillion things I love about Beebs is how excited she gets about everything. Her birthday presents were no exception. Everything was the greatest thing she had ever seen. My favorite thing was the matching ballet outfits complete with leg warmers she got for herself and her BittyBaby "Katie." TDF. Truly.
All you mothers of just boys need not read on but I have a question. Is it just me or is girl stuff irresistable to buy?? I couldn't help myself. I bought her so much freaking stuff. With the boy goods I'm like "Oh, they want this so we'll get it. They don't need that though. This will be enough... blah blah blah." With BeeBee I'm like "Oh my gosh. We must get this. We HAVE to have this. We can't get this and NOT get this!.. blah blah blah!" Unbelievable. Gty was like "What the?" She is going to bankrupt us. Am I alone here?