So there is this thing going around on Facebook. A tag. I've always been allergic to tags but since I saw Flem do it I figured it'd be OK for me to do it too. And since I put in the effort to please the brazillion people on FB who tagged me, I figured I'd be lazy and just post it here too.
If you do this tag me on FB so I can see it.
25 Things I Know You Are Just Dying To Know About Me
1. I've been tagged to do this, like 8 times. That obviously means I'm crazy popular and people are intrigued by me.
2. I drink abnormal amounts of diet soda a day (Diet Dr. Pepper is the drink of choice) but canNOT drink it straight out of the can. It must be in a glass, crushed ice, straw (I buy bendy straws in bulk)... or from Sonic, of course.
3. I'm a total homebody. My favorite days are spent around the house with nothing on my To Do list.
4. I wish I could simply say one city & one state when people ask "Where are you from?" I have to give this whole lecture about how I grew up in Boise but moved to NJ for my junior & senior year of HS...blah blah blah. So complicated.
5. I have just enough natural curl in my hair to be annoying. I can never just wash & go.
6. I hadn't exercised since my last varsity basketball game in 1993. Then two years ago I started going to the gym and have worked out at least 5x a week ever since. Why do I have no middle ground here?
7. I consider myself to be above average organizationally. I've seen much better but I've seen much, much worse.
8. I have a hilarious husband who makes me laugh every day and has never, not even once, made me cry.
9. I'm not cheap/frugal, but I'm not a big spender either. Shopping is a necessary evil most of the time.
10. I actually kinda like making dinner if I have a plan & all the ingredients. I stink at throwing together something from nothing.
11. I love working with the youth at church. The more I hang out with them the more I realize that teenagers and I are on the same page about most things.
12. I have been to Forks, WA. If you don't know why that's fun I'm sad for you.
13. I still listen to old school Madonna, Michael Jackson, NSync & Britney Spears regularly. Don't judge me.
14. I have lived in eight different states. Six of those states have been in the last twelve years.
15. I never want to move from Colorado.
16. I'm starting to get serious wrinkles around my eyes. I keep telling myself it's because I'm so dang happy so I smile all the time. That doesn't explain the becoming-perma-crease on my forehead that shows up when I'm mad at my kids though. Oopsy.
17. I love doing laundry.
18. I go through so many paper towels/napkins a day it would make your head spin. I need to become more environmentally friendly.
19. I went retro 50s housewife on my heiney yesterday and bought & used S.O.S pads for the first time. They totally work, you guys.
20. My in-laws are some of my favorite people in the world.
21. I eat a peanut butter & honey sandwich on white bread every day for lunch. As I make it I eat about 6 knife fulls of peanut butter too. There is just something about Jif Creamy Peanut Butter that has my number. Oh, and I apparently have the taste buds of a 4 year old.
22. I wanted all boys. Now that I have a girl I realize I was an idiot.
23. I love all things photography & Photoshop.
24. Some things that make me pause & be grateful are: climbing into bed with freshly washed sheets, watching my kids sleep peacefully, walking into my warm home on a freezing day, laughing with Gty, a knife full of peanut butter (duh!)
25. I hate, hate, hate scary movies.
I forgot to add that I'm addicted to blogging..... but you gize already knew that.