No one could have seen this coming and, my friends, no one did.
I knew from the start something big was gonna happen as Ryan did a little foreshadowing in his intro..."Prepare yourself for a surprise or two. This................................is A-MERican Idol." ::cue music:: Fine.
That and the fact that Mikey told me on FB it was gonna be a shock fest prepped me for the worst. But it wasn't enough. My jaw still dropped open. Twice.
Anyway, bullet points:
- Archy2 is the worst lipsyncer on earth.
- Shilame is the best lipsyncer. She looked like she was singing a glam rock song into her bathroom mirror at home.
- Is the band fake playing?
- Of COURSE Katie was singing to her Grandma! "Let the alzheimer's Be, let it be, let it be, oh let it be..." Totally makes sense.
- All girls are safe...I hate this show.
- Jason "MJ" DeRulo. Those moves were ungood. It was like he took a "Michael Jackson Dance Fever" class at his gym. But I didn't FFwd.
- Archy1.0: The Original! He sounded really good. Like, really really good. It made me miss him and I never was a huge fan. He looks older too, which I didn't think was possible. Is it the combed forward hair?
- Rihanna. You're terrible. ::FFwd::
- Gee, I wonder which of the two groups here are the bottom three?? (hint: it better be the one on the right so I at least get one point) Yay! One point for me! <--- insert sarcastic voice cuz one point blows.
- Aaron sent to safety???? K, now I really hate this show.
- Not one person picked BigMike to go home.
- Thank goodness no one picked BigMike to go cuz now I don't have to decide what to do with points since the judges wasted their save on his huge derriere.
Jespy: 2 (13)
Flem: 3 (11) <--- only one to nail the bottom three correctly. Wha? How did we let this happen?
Memz: 2 (11)
Jana: 2 (11)
cog: 2 (10)
Eeka: 1 (10)
Stands: 2 (10)
Anna: 1 (9)
AV: 2 (9)
Markie: 2 (9)
Landee: 1 (9)
Kimi: 2 (6)
Mikey: 1 (6)
HotP: 1 (6)
SolidGold: 1 (4)
RoddTodd: 2 (4)
Stacky: 1 (3)
Soooooper low scoring week, you gize. We were all bamboozled. But now next week could potentially be enormous for a few people who are smart enough to pick the TWO peeps being sent home. That's 6 points right there. Plus a correct bottom three could net someone a cool 9 points just like that!
I'm gonna focus on next week and forget this week ever happened. I'm guessing most of you are going to do the same.