Friday, April 3, 2009

FFF: Skype Me, Dine Me...

Look what I got to do for like, an hour last night.... and had done for like, a half an hour earlier in the day....



That's right. Flem and I Skype our little hearts out. It was awesome. It was like she came over and we hung out for a while. Srsly.

Will all you people please get Skype accounts and let me know your user name? This is a must do with everyone. I'm landeelu, duh.

Loved it.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to chat with me, Flem... even though you were IMing with other people while we chatted.

I'm OK with that.


PS I recorded part of our convo and if I can figure out what I'm doing I might try and publish it to iTunes. It's gold.

6 comments:

Memzy said...

Anything with Flem involved is gold. The end. Do I need my web cam tho? Mine broked. Oh, plus I'm moving and stuff.

kbye

Memzy said...

Can I also say really quick like that I am so emotionally attached to Flem with a bandana on her head? LOVE IT.

Hazel said...

Tom has been trying to talk me into it, but how can I text the whole time we are talking if he can see what I am doing... See, it isn't for everyone.

E said...

Its not enough to stare at my picture while you read my text, you need to hear my angelic voice and see my lips moving? This means I'll have to dig up that old webcam from my old yahoo chatroom days.

Flem said...

Get macs people. Camera attached.


And once on my mission someone referred to me as "pirata" due to the bandanna. Ever since it is a way of life.

It was late tho so excuse the lack of all the makeup that I usually wear.

Mel Sims said...

Must try! Will do...