- I think there is something srsly wrong with me. I loved the dance number Pauler choreographed. How is this possible? I mean literally LOVED. Adam was the best dancer (duh) with Matt as a close second. Kris wasn't that great but that just made him seem more manly to me. The lip syncing was terrible, yes, but that was not what this numbah was about. It was about the moves.
- Wow... ok... that was abrupt. Leel is outtie.
- Quotes from the boys regarding:
- Freda Payne: "Ew." "Do we really have to watch her?"
- Thelma Houston: "What the?" "She looks crazy."
- KC: "Who is this guy?" Me: "Tony Soprano"
- Archuletta is back in the hizzy..... hmmmmm.... he reminded me of why I liked David Cook so much. His voice sounded weird, no? And it was pitchy. Indulgent nonsense, basically.
- Awwwww maaaaaaan..... I know I haven't been too nice to Noopy lately but I was really sad to see him go tonight. When they were replaying his "journey on American Idol" I was reminded of all the fun moments he and I shared..... like when he was made the 13th finalist to make it a Final Baker's Dozen this year. And when Simon said he went from "zero to hero." I mean, does it get any better than that? No. It doesn't actually.
- So our top 5 are Kris, Adam, Danny, Allison and Matt, huh? Poor Allison & Matt.... really, all they can do now is take bets to see who gets voted off first.
- Click HERE to listen to Jespy & I's first podcast. The historic first episode of iLandee. Or it should be up on iTunes later (search under AFB) but I know some of you just can't wait. She delivered, you gize. Big time.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Penned by (who else?) Landee at 11:41 PM