Monday, October 27, 2008

"Sealing the Deal"

This is what you need to see today.....


Photobucket

What will you need to see tomorrow, you ask? I guess you'll just have to wait and see. It may be a smattering of my favorite pics from the trip, it might be a slide show, it might be a lengthy narrative, it might be a video I put together. You never know. That's what makes me/my blog so exciting.

PS The gang sign is really an "F" which either stood for Forks, WA or "flank"... it depended on our mood. If someone yelled "Flank it!" or "Fork it!" you were supposed to do that with your hands (Memzy thunk it up on the plane there, btw <---- giving credit where credit is due). JennyESP apparently didn't hear the command. Since getting home my hands have spontaneously done it without me even telling them to several times. It's starting to scare the children.

PSS Here is the other pose that everyone else was too cheap to pitch in and buy so I had to secretly take a pic of it on the monitor when the guy was distracted. Photobucket

I like it because everyone is flanking me like they're my entourage or sumpin. And Cristin and Sara are giving their own versions of the "S'up?" look.

9 comments:

Emily said...

You guys are so cute! Looks like you all had a great time, but there are a few people missing from that picture:(

Hazel said...

Picture number two was da bomb! I like it because it was free, and because Sara looks awesome. Not that you don't all look totally awesome, she just had a little sumpin' extra to give.

Hot Pants said...

I was way too cheap that afternoon. And none of us offered to chip in, and then we (me) asked you like 20 times if you had a good scanner so it could be stolen from you for free. But after ALL that money I spent on the apple and the cookies, I had to be cheap! Next week I will get a job, then I will send you a check for half. I heard WalMart is hiring a night shift.
BTW, the logo is AWESOME!!

Memzy said...

Sara is always having a little sumpin extra to give in my opinion. And there were so many people missing from that pic. But where to put them? Somebody will have to get our their photoshop skillz. < - Said all sing songy. And tyvm for giving me the credit for the Flank/Forks sign (unlike other things you could give credit for). ::snort:: I thought long and hard about that on the plane.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

... and wet (cuz it was raining, you gize).

'Z all good, HotPants. I was happy to purchase it and own it and not let you take it home to scan on your "really good scanner." If I didn't know my audience, I would have that pic up for FFFriday every Friday from here to eternity. It's just that good. A classic already. $15 was not gonna get in the way of that.

Anonymous said...

Oh no you di'int. SNAAAAAP!

Unknown said...

Oh trust me, I'm thinking about Photoshop possibilities... the many, many possibilities.

E said...

That picture was so worth paying $15/copying it for free. Awesome logo! I wish I had "flanked it" instead of pinching your bum, though. Can you photoshop some "flank it" hands on me?

Memzy said...

And the sad part is that they didn't even get your hand in with the bum pinching. I'd rather see a photoshop of THAT personally.

ps. logo is HAWT.