Friday, September 19, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

Everyone seems to be snatching up days of the week like crazy around here so I thought I'd take Friday. In going through old photos recently I've come across some pictures that made me laugh out loud, made me get all sentimental, made me cringe & made me snort. Yes, I've been on an emotional roller coaster.

So I thought that each Friday I'd post a picture that I love & share it with y'all (that was for my SC friends). They might be pictures of people you know. They might be of animals. They might be of bumper stickers I thought were funny. One never knows. That's what makes me/my blog so exciting.

Just so you get my drift here, we'll start with this one taken May 27, 2006. Tbone is 4 yo.

Title: Lil' Arm Guy

Photobucket

For a good two months straight, every time TBone put on a new shirt in the morning, he'd be "Lil' Arm Guy" for a while after. I say "a while after" because the time differed from day to day depending on if he had to get something from up off the counter, or if he just sat there watching cartoons. Once the arms were out, they were out. He didn't put them back in. He'd patiently wait until the next day when Lil' Arm Guy would return with a fresh shirt. The slicked down hair with the rooster tail could not be more perfect.

13 comments:

E said...

He looks like a little T-Rex. Fridays are suddenly my favorite day, and the approaching weekend has little to do with it. It's all about your fotos.

I used to have Family Home Video Day (FHVD) every Monday, and I'd post groovy home videos from the 80s/90s. I tried to start a trend with it, hoping everyone would join in, but I just don't have that much influence on people. Anyway, I stopped doing it abruptly without any explanation.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

The real question is... when you abruptly stopped, did anyone notice? Did they make you explain? If they were groovy, I bet people were all up in arms. If they were groovy, then I bet they were glad they stopped.

I think everyone should do Favorite Foto Friday (circled c)... I won't even make you pay a fee or anything for stealing my copyrighted idea.

eekareek said...

I would participate in "Foto Friday" but I am already participating in "Friday Flip Up Day". I also couldn't do FHVD because that day was Manic Monday.

eekareek said...

I think I just flanked you. As soon as I posted my comment, your comment posted up in front of mine. This day should be more like Freaky Friday.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Ooohhh, Friday Flip Up Day sounds intruiging. Give me some more details and I may join in.

And Sara, at that exact moment of your second comment I was commenting on yours!!! ::cue Twilight Zone music::

Hot Pants said...

I too, used to participate in Friday Flip up Day. (Don't ever forget, and wear a skirt yourself) But, then I graduated high school, and I didn't want to look like some pedophile pervert. I have been wandering what to do with my fridays now. Thank you for finally filling that void.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Someone has been reading The Host and has been "wandering" what to do with her Fridays.

Oh, I get Friday Flip Up Days now. I can def work it into my schedge.

Carol said...

Great idea! I'm all over it. Check out my blog already. Tbird is heelarious.

Carol said...

Sorry, I meant Tbone

Cristin said...

that picture is awesome!!!!!

Flem said...

I hope you took the opportunity to talk to him about the less fortunate.

Hilarious pic and I look forward to other foto fridays. Thank you also for using the correct language for foto.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Lee, It's like you don't know me at all.

Is that how you spell photo in Espanol? Purely coincidental, I assure you. Blast!

Markie23 said...

I read about those poor "flipper babies" born in the late 50's after their mothers took a certain medication during pregnancy, but I assumed they had taken it off the market. How did you manage to get your hands on some? Maybe you can find him a good Oompa Loompa support group.