Other results show notes:
- Still love David Cook. But even he couldn't make The Stones sound good. And he's doing the mullet wrong.
- Two thumbs down on the Ford commersh. And the designing your own Ford? Lame. If that is possible someone is gonna put an octopus on their hood or something.
- Orianthi: No thanks. She's like Taylor Swift with glam rock guitar riffs. Dumb, dumb song. And she didn't even use the stage. I've heard that's what you gotta do.
- Ke$ha: Thank goodness she changed the lyrics to that song. It is soooo nasty. But she was awkward and terrible live. What was with the Indian headdress? I didn't get it. Ghastly. I will still continue to love her tunes tho. I'll just block this performance out of my mind.
- SOOOOO glad they are still doing the "Judges' Save!!!" As I've said before, I love the "Oh, America hates you. You're gone" then they sing with hope still in their heart while the judges fake deliberate at the table. Then the 2nd slap in the face of the night: "We won't be saving you." Brilliant.
Congrats to Jana, Anna, HotPants, Michelangelo, Eeka, and cog (?). You've each been awarded one Landee Point, or LP.
I think next week we'll tweek it a little. You guess the bottom three (at 1 LP each) and then the one ultimately kicked off (for 3 LPs). I had forgotten about the whole bottom three bit and one point per week is stupid and we all know it.
Mkay? So set your DVRs for next week and put on your thinking caps. 6 points possible!!